12 x 1 minute animated videos, HD 1920 x 1080
This animated series is created for Soulpancake. Each video describes a feeling that does not have an English word for it (but another language has). For example: "Did you ever have the feeling that the food is so good you cannot stop eating?" There is a Georgian word for "I accidentally ate the whole thing": "Shemomechama".
We are working with Soulpancake in Los Angeles whose positive mission is right up my alley: "We make stuff that makes you think, laugh, and cry.
Other "Feels" are:
2. "Hiraeth", a welsh word for a kind of homesickness: https://youtu.be/H0rdgq641LE
3. Mamilhlapinatapai : a look shared by 2 parties both wanting the same thing...but hoping the other will take action first. https://youtu.be/ZbW3wo4ra4U
3. "Torschlusspanik", a German word for the uneasy feeling that it might be too late: https://youtu.be/3YavOgXDr2M
4. Shemomchama, a georgian word for " i accidentally ate the whole thing":
5. Greng Jai, a Thai word for an embarrassing feeling, not wanting to impose and being considerate
06. Fjaka, a Croatian word for feeling completely relaxed, happy lazy.